ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES HOME PAGE
TLMA > Administrative Services
About Administrative Services
The Administrative Services Department of the Transportation and Land Management Agency provides the following services:
- Administrative Services, including human resources, purchasing and facilities support.
- Fiscal Services, including administration of deposit-based fee accounts, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- GIS & Demographic Services, including mapping, data analysis and statistical analysis from our Geographic Information Services (GIS) and Demographics divisions.
- Information Technology Services, including web applications, the Land Management System (LMS), as well as all TLMA computers and systems.
- Management Services, including management of two consolidated land development and permit centers located in Riverside and Palm Desert.
- Counter Services at the Riverside and Desert permit centers.