Zoning Ordinance - Links
What's My Zoning? - How to use your PC to find zoning and other information
Finding your zoning, as well as other parcel specific information, is easy with the Riverside County Land Information Service (RCLIS).
RCLIS is a powerful tool that allows you to create reports and view and print parcel specific maps. You can search for information with the following types of information.
- Assessor Parcel Number
- LMS Case Number
- Cross Streets
- Zip Code
- Legal Description
- Assessor Book & Page
- Township & Range
- Coordinate Input
- Surface Mine
For guided instructions on finding a parcel's zoning with an Assessor's Parcel Number, please see instructions below.
RCLIS Guided Instructions
1. Go to RCLIS Disclaimer page and accept the disclaimer.
2. The RCLIS user interface window will load onto your screen. See image below:
3. Do following steps:
Step 1: Make sure Assessor's Parcel Number is shown in Search by dropdown window.
Step 2: Enter in a valid Assessor's Parcel Number.
Step 3: Hit Go, or press Enter on your keyboard.
4. A map similar to the following will appear in the RCLIS window. It will initially display the parcel boundaries and streets.
5. Scroll down to Zoning on the Available Maps pulldown menu and click with mouse.
See Step 4 to the left.
6. A colored zoning map similar to the one below will appear in the RCLIS window. The legend in the lower-right of the window identifies zoning colors.
7. Explore the many other options and reports to discover more land use information.