Some documents are in Adobe Acrobat Reader (.PDF) format.
You may download the free software by clicking on the icon below.
Street Sweeping on County maintained roads is provided by the following:
County Service Area 152 (CSA 152) – Administered through the County’s Economic Development Agency and the Transportation Department.
Waste Management – Administered through the County’s Environmental Health Department
Burtec – Administered through the Environmental Health Department.
Development Community - Development projects conditioned to provide street sweeping shall process an application/annexation through one of the following districts:
• CSA 152 through EDA by contacting Amber Jacobsen (951) 955-8916
In the Eastvale, Mira Loma, Glen Avon through Waste Management by contacting the Environmental Health Department at (951) 955-8982.
• Developer is responsible for street sweeping in their project until a public agency assumes the street sweeping responsibility
Public / Property Owner - County maintained roads in CSA 152 are swept twice per month. The physical street sweeping contract is administered through the Transportation Department. For questions, concerns or for the sweeping schedule contact Brigitte Hahn at (951) 955-6263 or to leave a message on our street sweeping hotline call (951) 955-2048.
• Certain County maintained roads in the Eastvale, Mira Loma, Glen Avon area are swept twice per month by Waste Management and Burtec and are administered through Environmental Health Department. For questions, concerns or for the street sweeping schedule please contact the Environmental Health Department at (951) 955-8982.
• Certain County maintained roads in the Rubidoux area are swept by Burtec and administered by Rubidoux Community Services District (RCSD). For questions, concerns or for street sweeping schedules contact RCSD at
• The Transportation Department’s Highway Operations Division does not provide aesthetic street sweeping. Highway Operations will provide street sweeping for public safety reasons on County maintained roads not covered by CSA 152, Waste Management or Burtec when a “Repair Request” for street sweeping is initiated by property owners. Property owners may initiate a “Repair Request” by contacting Highway Operations at (951) 955-6899.